Flashing official android 4.2.2 on Lenovo A850+
This Lenovo A850+ was brought to us because of it failed to launch into the system and often restart during booting and this we called it boot looping problem.
So for this matter, the only solution is to download and upgrade the firmware to the new and latest available. So we’ll always choose the official rom and most latest and stable version from a trusted source,
here we would like to share guide to flashing a new firmware forLenovo A850+.
Okay for this model we will flash the latest official version that support only English and Chinese language because we unable to find the ROW or multilanguage version of the firmware for a850+.
first of all, preparing the computer with Lenovo USB modem driver,
Tools you need to prepare before attempting flashing process:
1: Firmware of Lenovo A850+ and if you need the firmware that support your own local language pick the right version (ex: ROW for Multilanguage)
or if windows doesn’t recognized try below
3. SP Flash Tool ( normally it will come with the firmware file you just download located inside folder flash tool/ flash_tool.exe)
Then the step to take note:
- Connect Lenovo A850+ to the computer you working on. Install Lenovo USB Modem driver, wait sometime until installation finish, to check whether it success or not, simply open Device Manager and the Lenovo USB driver will be located under Modem.
- Launch SP Flash Tool that came with the firmware you just download, run as administrator in case needed.
- To begin the flashing process, most typical to LEnovo smartphone or MEdiatek Device, if it come with removable battery, remove the battery first before attempting flashing process. Or else flashing process won’t start or device not detected by SP flash tool. After battery remove, your computer will detect new device which you need the USB VCom driver as above. If this driver not installed SP Flash tool might not recognized your A850+.
- Setting up the SP Flash Tool with A850+ stock rom firmware android 4.2.2 official English and Chinese version.
- The lenovo a850+ flashing is much more simpler, at the Download TAB, choose Firmware Upgrade and at the scatter loading menu, browse for scatter loading file inside the a850+ firmware folder, then the scatter file will mapped the necessary files for upgrading process.
- Click Download button to begin and wait until the Green success and OK button appear and you can remove the a850+ from your PC.